You can enjoy sausage rolls, hot pies, slow cooked ribs, hot apple pies... you name it! All out of the back of your trusty steed. The new Ironman 4x4 portable oven is a great addition to the ultimate setup; cold drinks from your fridge and hot pies from the oven no matter where you adventure takes you.
Running off a a suitable, 12 volt power supply, the oven offers a fully insulated cabinet and door, which can be secured with the integrated latch system.
Complete with two wire oven racks & a stainless steel baking pan, multiple goodies can be stacked for hungry travelers.
The oven is manufactured from Food Grade stainless steel and even features a built in 2-hour timer!
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Fully insulated – Cool to touch otter & great heat retention
- Adjustable temperature and time
- Wire racks and baking tray
- 1 x Oven
- 2 x Wire Racks
- 1 x Stainless Steel Baking Tray
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 50A Anderson Plug
- Cigarette Lighter Fitter
IS IT REALLY AN OVEN?
Well yes.. it is. With operating temperatures of between 100 and 180 degrees Celsius, the Portable Oven can operate as anything from a pie warmer to cooking a roast chook!
- Preheat your oven before cooking
- Pick up cooked pies from your local bakery on the way to the tracks
- Consider battery consumption, best used when the vehicle is running
- Use foil trays and oven bags to reduce mess!
- Hard wire direct to your power solution for improved power supply
|External Dimensions (L x W x H)||320 x 290 x 200mm|
|Internal Dimensions (L x W x H)||268 x 252 x 98mm|
|Temperature Range||100-180° Celsius|
|Power||10.8amp, 130W, 12V|
|Connection||50A Anderson Plug and 12V cig-plug adapter|