Aggressive All-Terrain Tread Design For Superb Traction
White sidewall writing unless otherwise stated.
Premium All Terrain tyre from Maxxis, designed to bring you the best of both on and off-highway performance. The AT700 offers refined highway performance along with dependable off-road traction. The Maxxis T700 is a typical all-terrain tyre with a 70% on-road, 30% off-road combination. Engineered to endure the harsh conditions, it is everything that anybody would want in a 4x4 all terrain tyre and more.
Superb All Terrain traction
Self-clearing tread grooves for minimal rock retention and maximum grip. Staggered shoulder lugs for extra off-road traction.
Very stable braking and handling
Extra strength steel belts and a wide nylon cap ply for extra stability when towing or when braking under heavy loads.
Optimal wet road grip
Four U-shaped circumferential grooves offer excellent hydroplaning resistance and also increase the AT700’s self clearing capability off road.
Nylon cap ply offers excellent rebound response for a smooth ride on rough roads and ultimate casing flexibility to resist damage and punctures on and off road.
- 3D tread block ensure excellent read stiffness, even wear and high steering stability
- Multi-pitch tread pattern minimises road noise and ensures excellent off-road performance.
- Four U-shaped circumferential tread grooves ensure excellent hydroplaning resistance and minimised rock retention.
- Staggered shoulder lugs provide extra bite for exceptional off-road traction.
- Optimised sipe design ensures improved wet and dry performance, optimised wear and excellent mileage.
- It is important to ensure you order the correct tyres. If you have ordered the incorrect size please contact us as soon as possible.
- Any cancellations will incur a restocking fee 20% and all costs associated with the return of the goods are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
- There must be no evidence of tampering and that the tyres have never been mounted or used.