With a Rhino-Rack MasterFit Roof Box you can conveniently carry more on road trips and on off-road trips. Our top of the line 4WD off-road proven roof box can carry a huge 75kg/165lb.
Our unique MasterFit Technology means you can quickly and safely fit the box by using a revolutionary Twist to Tighten & Press to Lock clamping system that just about anyone can use and as an added bonus they don't take up much space at all. Aerodynamically designed and built from tough and durable materials, the RMFT530 will fit directly to your Rhino-Rack Vortex and Euro systems and will require the RUBK-MF fitting kit to attach onto your Heavy Duty bars.
It is the perfect solution for transporting:
- Excess gear
- Camping equipment
- Skis and Snowboards
- Golf clubs
- Made from tough and durable materials. (ABS/ASA = Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene / Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile)
- Sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce wind drag
- Opening available on both sides with key included
- MasterFit Technology allows for quick and easy setup
- 410L capacity and long enough to carry most outdoor equipment
- 2x metal reinforcement profiles under the bottom of the box
- Comes with 2 load securing straps
The minimum crossbar spacing required is 550mm and the maximum is 1000mm.
The maximum roof load of your car as specified by the car manufacturer must not be exceeded. The total roof load consists of; the weight of the Roof box, the weight of the roof racks and the weight of the Roof box contents.
Length: 2150 mm
Width: 900 mm
Height: 430 mm
Length: 2100 mm
Width: 850 mm
Height: 420 mm
Product Weight: 21.50
Volume: 530 L
Warranty: 5 Years
Q1. Will the MasterFit Roof Box fit my Heavy Duty bars?
A1. Yes it will, the only thing you need is a RUBK-MF fitting kit to attach onto your Heavy Duty bars.
Q2. What comes with the MasterFit Roof box?
A2. Please see the Fitting Instructions under Documents for a full list of hardware included.
Generic image only. Actual product may vary depending on model.