The WILDPEAK AT3W is engineered for adventure, any time and in any weather. It is the answer for a versatile, long lasting all terrain tyre for balanced on and off-road traction for utes and SUVs. It provides a quiet ride on the highway, without sacrificing off-road traction.
An optimized tread design combined with a silica tread compound enable the AT3W to excel in three areas: Wear, Winter, and Wet performance.
The tyre carries the Rubber Manufacturer Association's Snow Flake symbol, certifying it as having excellent snow and ice capabilities.
The AT3W is packed with Falken Tyre company's best technology, including Falken’s patented 3D Canyon Sipes. Full-depth sipes and grooves maintain consistent performance and appearance throughout the life of the tyre.
- Outer Apex Sidewall: Features a secondary bead apex that acts as a heat shield to protect the internal casing of the tyre, resulting in confident handling and durability with the added benefit of sidewall protection on rough roads and trails.
- 3D Canyon Sipe Technology: Interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
Aggressive Upper Sidewall: Along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tyre from sharp rocks and provide additional off‐road traction at low tyre pressures or in off‐camber situations.
Silica Tread Compound: Delivers superior wear life and wet performance (non‐LT sizes).
- Heat Diffuser Technology: In the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tyre components. Keeping this critical area of the tyre cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads.
Rugged and Rigid Tread Blocks: Feature support ramps and step‐down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
Deep Tread: Provides long lasting wear as well as consistent snow and hydroplane resistance throughout the life of the tyre (*LT Sizes, 20/32nds inches).
The Wildpeak A/T3W won't disappoint any discerning Ute or SUV ownerInformation - Size Chart
- It is important to ensure you order the correct tyres. If you have ordered the incorrect size please contact us as soon as possible.
- Any cancellations will incur a restocking fee 20% and all costs associated with the return of the goods are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
- There must be no evidence of tampering and that the tyres have never been mounted or used.