The RST system features a Rhino-Rack Trackmount, which is specifically designed for your vehicle's roof. A trackmount fixes permanently into the roof and so provides the strongest securing mechanism for your roof top cargo. Go off-road, on adventures or anywhere you choose with the durability of the Vortex RST system. The RST system also comes with security hardware to help protect your racks against theft which is necessary with the flush design creating the most stylish aesthetic.
The RST comes with, flush style, Vortex bars. The key benefit of using Vortex bars is that you'll have access to the widest selection of Rhino-Rack accessories - so whether you're a water lover, worker, road tripper or going on family oriented day trips we have your cargo covered.
- Permanently attached
- Increased flexibility - slide your bars across along the trackmount to accommodate various load sizes
- Vortex Bar cut to exact length dependent on your roof width
- Stylish flush design
- Leg contains a flap allowing easy access to bar channel (thus making fitting accessories quick and easy)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Strong and built to last
- Suitable for off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Tested and approved to Australian AS1235-2000 standards
- # Of Bars: 2
- Bar Length: Front 970mm, Rear 970mm
- Colour: Black
- Fixture: Fixed
- Mount Style: Track Mount
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Load Rating: 100kgs
Q1. What tools do I need to fit the Vortex RST?
A1. Head to the documents section for a complete list of included parts and the few tools that are required for assembly.
Q2. Does this fit the Heavy Duty bar?
A2. No this a specifically designed Vortex system, which means you have even more accessories to add to your adventure set up.
- MITSUBISHI Pajero NS-NX 4dr 4WD 11/06 to 05/19
- MITSUBISHI Pajero NM - NP 4dr 4WD LWB 05/00 to 10/06