If you're after a roof rack that is adaptable, easy to use, strong and light, then the Rhino-Rack Vortex ROC25 roof rack is the ideal solution. No need for specialist fitment - you can install the Vortex ROC25 to your vehicle yourself at home in a few quick, easy steps. Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories.
With special moulded pads and custom-fit clamps tailored to fit your vehicle's door jamb curves, the Vortex ROC25 roof rack is secure, strong and efficient. You can really relax behind the wheel knowing that your gear is safe.
- Santoprene rubber pads won't rub off onto your vehicle
- Incredible strength due to Glass Reinforced Nylon which the legs are made from
- Specifically moulded to fit the contours of your vehicle's roof
- MasterKey compatible
- Lockable legs for added security
- Simple and effective leg clamp attachment is easy to install and remove
- ROC25 features Rhino-Rack Vortex bars with wind noise reducing VGS strips
- Offers long-term performance
- Suitable for light off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Easy to install / remove
- Tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
- Bar Length - 1,260 mm
Your Vortex ROC25 Black 2 Bar Roof Rack solution is made up of the following individual parts:
- 2500 Fitting Kit - DK294
- 2500 Leg (x4) - RLVKA
- Vortex Bar - Black 1260mm - VA126B
- FORD Ranger PX/PX2/PX3 4dr Ute Double Cab 10/11 On
- FORD Ranger Raptor PX3 4dr Ute Double Cab 07/18 On
- MAZDA BT50 Gen2 4dr Ute Dual Cab 11 to 20
Q1. If I install the ROC25 then remove it how do I make sure I put it back on in the right spot?
A1. It's a great idea to stick the white arrow decal stickers in line with the foot plate inside the door jamb for future reference points as it is easy to attach and remove the ROC25 system.
Q2. What tools do I need to install this system?
A2. You will only need a measuring tape and pair of scissors along with the tools that are included in the kit.