The Vortex RLTP Trackmount is specifically tailored to your vehicle’s roof and the perfect fit is achieved by producing a trackmount that suits your vehicle exactly. The RLTP Trackmount is engineered as a short, discrete leg that still holds all the strength of our larger systems. For the aesthetic and practical minded the RLTP Trackmount height could mean the difference between getting into your garage easily and scraping your roof at every turn.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, cyclist, surfer or tradesperson - the Vortex RLTP Trackmount roof rack system has you covered.
- Easy to install / remove
- Low profile design makes for a great look on your roof
- Ability to adjust the placement of your roof racks to fit longer or shorter loads
- Strong and built to last
- Overhanging bar
- Lifetime Warranty
- Suitable for heavy duty off-road use
- Engineered for your vehicle roof system
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Tested and approved to Australian AS1235-2000 standards
- # Of Bars: 2
- Bar Length: 1375mm
- Colour: Black or Silver
- Fixture: Fixed
- Leg Profile: RLTP
- Mount Style: Track Mount
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Load Rating: 100kgs
What You Get
- LTP Leg (x2)
- RTS Tracks
- Vortex Bar RL Fit Kit
- Vortex Bar (Black 1375mm)
Q1. What tools are required to install the RLTP Trackmount system?
A1. Please see the documents section for a full list of components and necessary tools.
Q2. Does this leg fit a HD bar?
A2. Yes it does, the vortex system comes with an adapter to fit that bar, the HD system does not require that adapter.
- MITSUBISHI Pajero NS-NX 4dr 4WD 11/06 to 05/19
- MITSUBISHI Pajero NM - NP 4dr 4WD LWB 05/00 to 10/06