The Vortex RLT600 Ditch Mount roof rack system attaches to the roof ditch on your vehicle's roof. However, the legs and cross bars can easily be removed when they are not required using a simple trigger locking system.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. The included Quick Mount Ditch Bracket provides a permanent mounting point for the bars and legs, which also helps give the system a seamless and aesthically pleasing appearance. So whether you're a traveller, kayaker, surfer, cyclist or tradesperson - the Vortex RLT600 Ditch Mount roof rack system has you covered.
- Ideal for low clearance
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- Fits the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bar, with a fitting kit available for the Heavy Duty Bar and Pioneer models
- The base and leg allows for 33 degrees of swivel to suit tracks mounted on a contoured or curved surface
- The great benefit of this roof rack system is the ability to slide your cross bars along the track to accommodate various sized loads
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment/detachment - the bars/legs can be removed whenever you don't require them (no tools required!)
- Simple trigger locking system
- Having a trackmount system allows for a heavier load rating
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards Lifetime Warranty
- Quick Mount Ditch Bracket - QMFK08
- Quick Mount Base Wedge (10mm) - QMW10
- Quick Mount Leg (x4) - RLT600
- Vortex Bar (Black 1260) - VA126B
- MAZDA BT50 Gen2 4dr Ute Dual Cab 11 to 20
- FOTON Tunland 4dr Ute Dual Cab 11/12 On
- FORD Ranger Raptor PX3 4dr Ute Double Cab 07/18 On
- TOYOTA Hilux Gen 7 4dr Ute Dual Cab 04/05 to 09/15
- FORD Ranger PX/PX2/PX3 4dr Ute Double Cab 10/11 On
Q1. What tools are required to install the Rhino-Rack Backbone RLT600 system?
A1. Please see the documents section for a full list of components and necessary tools.