The Vortex 2500 RS roof rack system is specifically moulded to fit the contours of your vehicle's roof. Sleek and stylish bars which are cut to a length that matches your vehicles roof means no overhang and a comfortable fit. Utilising a simple and effective leg clamp attachment the 2500 RS roof system is easy to install and remove. More great features include the long lasting santoprene rubber padding which won't rub off onto your vehicle and the lockable legs for added security.
Another key feature of the Vortex 2500 RS is that it uses flush style Vortex bars which are cut to an exact length as determined by the width of your vehicle's roof. You won't find a more stylish looking roof rack for your vehicle.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, cyclist, surfer or tradesperson - the Vortex 2500 RS roof rack system has you covered.
- Easy to install / remove
- VGS bar strip provides greatly reduced wind noise
- Strong and built to last
- Suitable for light off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Tested and approved to Australian AS1235-2000 standards
- # Of Bars: 2
- Bar Length: Front 1070mm, Rear 1074mm
- Colour: Black or Silver
- Fixture: Removable
- Leg Profile: 2500 RS
- Mount Style: Bare Roof Mount
- Warranty: Lifetime
- DK Kit: DK324
- Load Rating: 75kgs
Q1. What tools are required to fit this system?
A1. Please see the documents section for a complete list of parts and the small amount of necessary tools.
- MAZDA BT50 2dr Ute Freestyle Cab 11/11 to 04/19
- FORD Ranger PX/PX MkII 2dr Ute Super Cab 09/11 to 04/19