Prices don't include freight or fitting.
Ironman 4×4 protection plates perfectly integrate to your vehicles design with carefully positioned venting and water dispersion holes. This protects the key components without compromising airflow and durability.
Offroad driving exposes your vehicle to damage from various obstacles such as rocks, logs, bumps and scrapes, particularly prevalent in vehicles with low ride height or independent suspension.
Underbody protection plates are commonly relied upon offroad as a layer of armor underneath your 4×4. However, good design is crucial to ensure the plates are not too heavy and rigid which can actually contribute to severe damage to the structure of your vehicle in the event of a heavy impact.
By using the latest CAD & FEA analysis software, Ironman 4×4 have engineered a solution which protects vulnerable underbody components by safely absorbing impact energy from heavy contact with a solid object.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Recessed Hardware - Fully recessed high tensile mounting hardware protects all fasteners from damage and removes catch points resulting in a smooth skid-over surface.
- Integrated Framework - gives strength in most common strike zones, reducing plate deformation and deflecting force into load bearing elements.
- Fabricated 4mm Steel
- 3 x more coverage area - Over 3x more coverage than original protection plates. Radiator, Steering, Engine and Transmission.
- 5 x impact and penetration resistance (than original 1.5mm pressed construction)
- Textured power coat finish and anti-corrosion coating - EDP E-Coat layer helps resist corrosion following impact strike, finished in a textured black powder coating.
- Service inspection holes - Service inspection holes (where appropriate) allows for easy inspection and access during routine maintenance. (Ironman 4x4 recommends to remove protection plates when draining fluids)
- Airflow ventilation
- Australian engineered and designed
Generic image only. Actual product may vary depending on model.