The sleek and stylish Pioneer Platform with Rhino-Rack Backbone System is the ultimate load carrying solution for your vehicle. The black powder-coated design makes life easier by allowing you to load and unload your equipment in moments. The Pioneer Platform is made from reinforced nylon and aluminium which creates a lightweight strength that is incredibly durable. The non-corrosive Pioneer Platform has withstood testing in the harshest conditions around the world so you know it can be trusted.
Loading and unloading your equipment is easy. Simply slide your gear onto the Pioneer Platform and tie them down to the bars. The best thing about the Pioneer Platform is that it has been specifically designed to carry existing Rhino-Rack accessories including luggage bags, jerry can holders, spare wheel holders, shovels and loads more.
Rhino-Rack also offers the flexibility of allowing you to purchase the available rail kits if you wanted to add rails to your platform.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won't rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Bars included with the Pioneer Platform
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Additional rail kits are available
- # Of Planks: 4
- Cross Bars Inc: Included
- External Dimensions:
Length 1,528 mmWidth 1,236 mmHeight 39 mm
- Leg Profile: Backbone
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Static Load Rating: 320kg
- Fits Vehicles:
MAZDA BT50 4dr Ute Dual Cab 11/11 to 11/19
FORD Ranger Raptor PX MkIII 4dr Ute Double Cab 10/18 to 11/19
FORD Ranger PX/PX MkII 4dr Ute Double Cab 10/11 to 11/19
- Pioneer Platform (1528mm x 1236mm) - 42100B
- Rhino-Rack Backbone 3 Base Mounting System - Ford Ranger/Mazda BT50 RFRB1
- RTS Tracks - RTS525
Q1. How do I know if removable roof rails will fit my Pioneer Platform?
A1. There is a link in the product compatibility section that will verify which rails suit which Pioneer Platforms
Q2. What tools do I need to fit this system?
A2. You will need a Tape Measure, Rubber Mallet, 16mm Ring Spanner, Phillips Screwdriver, 5mm Security Allen Key which is provided in kit