Rhino's Rear Boat Loader is designed so that you can load your small boat onto your 4WD's roof racks without breaking your back. The RBLW2 is the upgraded version of the original RBLW and features steel longitudinal rails for added strength.
Our innovative design allows one-man loading and unloading using a 18V or higher powered cordless drill. Simply automate your tinny down to the water and back up to your roof racks with ease. This product will only suit a number of vehicles.
Rhino's Rear Boat Loader is perfect for solo fishermen, retirees, or anyone towing a caravan or trailer. It also prevents injury as it means you won't need to strain your back to load or unload your small boat.
We recommend that you contact Rhino-Rack or a Rhino-Rack specialist fitter near you to assist you with fitting the Boat Loader.
- Loads from the rear of the vehicle
- Uses a hand drill for effortless loading - no need to strain your back! (18V recommended)
- Works best with boats up to 3.6m (12ft) length
- Maximum weight capacity 80kg / 176lb
- Smart way to carry your boat and tow something else at the same time
- Recommended to use the boat loader in conjunction with a Hitch Frame (RBLHF)
- Fits a range of vehicles
- 5 Year Warranty
Loading Mechanism: Electric
Loading Style: Rear
Warranty: 5 Years