The Pioneer Tradie is designed to transport ladders, pipes and work-related products like timber on your 4WD or utility. Made from reinforced nylon and aluminium the Pioneer Tradie stands up to the toughest conditions you can throw at it. The powder coated outer coating is non-corrosive and will not allow the Tradie colour to fade in the sun. Choose the Pioneer Tradie for work and adventure because it works as hard as you.
Campers and explorers will love the Tradie's compatibility with the Rhino Jerry Can holder, Luggage Bag, Spare Wheel or Batwing Awning. Then get back into work on Monday and add the shovel and high lifting bracket, Rhino ladder, or Pioneer Combination Bracket just to name a few.
Get out on the road quicker without having to leave any of your gear at home. So whether you're heading to the coast for a weekend of fishing, tackling a new project, or travelling on an overland adventure the Pioneer Tray is the ideal transport solution for you.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed
- Minimal wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won't rust or fade
- Made from reinforced nylon and aluminium
- Allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Includes a fully welded closed rail for extra strength
- Bars included with the Pioneer Tray
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Versatile between weekends and work days
- Hand grips on side rails for ease of loading
- # Of Planks: 4
- Cross Bars Inc: Included
- External Dimensions:
Length 1,328 mmWidth 1,236 mmHeight 135 mm
- Internal Dimensions:
Length 1,328 mmWidth 1,146 mmHeight 95 mm
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Pioneer Systems: Tradie
- Load Rating: 100 kg
Q1. What tools do I need to fit the Pioneer Tradie?