The Pioneer Platform is the ultimate load carrying solution for your vehicle. Our latest range of Pioneer Platforms allow you to change the way you carry and complete your off-road roof top set up. With additional accessories channels in the front and rear extrusions we have increased the modular set up abilities of our system. Tested in the harshest conditions, the Pioneer is made with strong, durable and lightweight aluminium together with fiberglass re-enforced nylon corners. The Pioneer Platform has been specifically designed to carry most existing Rhino-Rack accessories - making it the most versatile and modular platform on the market.
The Pioneer Platform has been constructed from aluminium and powder coated to increase corrosion resistance. The Platform is finished off with glass reinforced nylon corners which provide users a useable space to access the internal wiring channels of the Pioneer.
Our Pioneer Platform has been designed for the adventurer in mind offering the most modular and versatile roof top solution in the market. Compatible with a wide range of accessories, the Pioneer truly allows for you to build your ideal set up for every adventure.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed
- Made from aluminium and fiberglass re-enforced nylon corners
- Black powder coated for increased corrosion resistance
- Most versatile and modular full rack on the market
- Faster installation with Integrated measuring strip
- Additional accessory channels on front and rear extrusions
- Channel on underside of front and rear extrusions
- Integrated wiring capabilities within all extrusions
- Corners can be drilled/cut out to provide access to wiring
- Compatible with many Pioneer Specific and Rhino-Rack accessories**
- Included torque limiting tool ensures fasteners are properly tightened and makes regular maintenance easy
- ** A selection of accessories require upgrading
- 5 year warranty
Your Pioneer Platform (1528mm x 1236mm) with Backbone solution is made up of the following individual parts:
- Pioneer Platform (1528mm x 1236mm) - 52100
- Rhino-Rack Backbone Mounting System - Ford Ranger Wildtrack - RFRB2
- FORD Ranger Wildtrak PX/PX2/PX3 4dr Ute Double Cab (With Roof Rails) 06/12 On
A2. You will need a Tape Measure, Rubber Mallet, 16mm Ring Spanner, Phillips Screwdriver, 5mm Security Allen Key which is provided in kit.