The Heavy Duty Quick Mount™ RLT600 roof rack system is fixed to your roof using a specialised track. However the legs and bars can be easily removed when not required using a simple trigger locking system.
Utilising our highly regarded Heavy Duty bars, this system offers you strength and compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories.
- Installation or removal in three easy steps, no tools required
- Ideal for low clearance
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- Fits the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Range with a fitting
- The base and leg allows for 33 degrees of swivel to suit tracks mounted on a contoured or curved surface
- The great benefit of this roof rack system is the ability to slide your cross bars along the track to accommodate various sized loads
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Simple trigger locking system
- Having a trackmount system allows for a heavier load rating
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards Lifetime Warranty
- # Of Bars: 2
- Bar Type: Heavy Duty
- Bar Length: 1375mm
- Colour: Black or Silver
- Fixture: Fixed
- Leg Profile: RLT600
- Mount Style: Retro Track Mount
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Load Rating: 100kgs
What Do You Get:
- RTS Tracks
- Heavy Duty Bar (Black or Silver 1375mm)
- Quick Mount Leg (x4)
- Quick Mount Heavy Duty Spacer 5mm
Q1. What tools are required to fit this system?
A1. Please see the documents section for a complete list of parts and the small amount of necessary tools.
- MAZDA BT50 2dr Ute Freestyle Cab 11/11 to 04/19
- FORD Ranger PX/PX MkII 2dr Ute Super Cab 09/11 to 04/19