Adaptable, easy to use, strong and light are the key features of the Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty 2500. You can install the HD 2500 at home and with the specific vehicle fitment included in the documents section; it will take you less than 30 minutes. This roof rack is designed to fit bare roof vehicles by utilising a removable moulded pad mount and clamp system. On top of that the 2500 leg is Rhino-Rack's HD bar, the strongest crossbar that's also compatible with Rhino-Rack accessories so whether you're a traveller, cyclist, surfer, tradesperson or outdoorsy type - the Heavy Duty 2500 roof rack system has you covered.
With special moulded pads and custom-fit clamps tailored to fit your vehicle's door jamb curves, the HD 2500 roof rack is secure, strong and efficient. You can really relax behind the wheel knowing that your gear is safe.
- Santoprene rubber pads won't rub off onto your vehicle
- Incredible strength due to Glass Reinforced Nylon which the legs are made from
- Specifically moulded to fit the contours of your vehicle's roof
- Lockable legs for added security
- Simple and effective leg clamp attachment is easy to install and remove
- 2500 features Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty bars with wind noise reducing VGS strips
- Offers long-term performance
- MasterKey compatible
- Suitable for light off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Easy to install / remove
- Tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
- # Of Bars: 2
- Bar Type: Heavy Duty
- Bar Length: 1375mm
- Colour: Black
- Fixture: Removable
- Leg Profile: 2500
- Mount Style: Bare Roof Mount
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Load Rating: 75kgs
What Do You Get:
- 2500 Fitting Kit
- Heavy Duty Bar (Black 1375mm)
- 2500 Leg (x4)
Q1. If I install the 2500 then remove it how do I make sure I put it back on in the right spot?
A1. It's a great idea to stick the white arrow decal stickers in line with the foot plate inside the door jamb for future reference points as it is easy to attach and remove the 2500 system.
Q2. What tools do I need to install this system?
A2. You will only need a measuring tape and pair of scissors along with the tools that are included in the kit.