Free shipping to your closest Mainfreight Depot! At checkout, type into comments your Mainfreight depot of choice and we will refund you the shipping charge :)
The Sturdy Xplora A/P is built to tackle demands of everyday commuting and mild weekend adventures with competent handling, optimized tread wear and confident grip in all weather conditions.
The Xplora A/P is a sturdy everyday commuting tyre but always ready for a mild off road weekend adventure.
Four main lateral grooves
Provide consistent traction in dry and wet conditions.
Optimized contact path and centre rib tread
Enhances driving comfort, tyre rigidity and steering stability.
Reduced on-road noise
Tie bar in shoulder areas reduce on-road noise.
Increased off-road grip
Optimal compounds improve mileage angled grooves increase off-road grip.
So, whats so special about this tyre?
The A/P’s next-gen compounds help improve durability and longevity while stone ejectors prevent sharp stones from attaching to the tire’s tread surface and penetrating the tire structure.
Four main grooves with straight and jagged designs and slanted lateral grooves effectively disperse water for improved wet traction.
Optimized contact patch with centralized biting sipes not only improves driving comfort, but also increases tire rigidity, steering stability, and water dispersion.
Tie bar in shoulder areas reduces noise for comfortable rides at high speed.
- It is important to ensure you order the correct tyres. If you have ordered the incorrect size please contact us as soon as possible.
- Any cancellations will incur a restocking fee 20% and all costs associated with the return of the goods are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
- There must be no evidence of tampering and that the tyres have never been mounted or used.
- Shipping costs to Urban address
- 4/5 Tyres: $90 North Island, $150 Otago/Southland, $110 Rest of South Island.
- 3 Tyres: $70 North Island, $120 Otago/Southland, $90 Rest of South Island
- 2 Tyres: $50 North Island, $100 Otago/Southland, $70 Rest of South Island
- 1 Tyre: $40 North Island, $70 Otago/Southland, $50 Rest of South Island
- Federal tyres only - Free shipping to your Mainfreight depot of choice