If you're after a roof rack that is adaptable, easy to use, strong and light, then the Rhino Vortex 2500 roof rack is the ideal solution. No need for specialist fitment - you can install the Vortex 2500 to your vehicle yourself at home in a few quick, easy steps. Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories.
With special moulded pads and custom-fit clamps tailored to fit your vehicle's door jamb curves, the Vortex 2500 roof rack is secure, strong and efficient. You can really relax behind the wheel knowing that your gear is safe.
- Santoprene rubber pads won't rub off onto your vehicle
- Incredible strength due to Glass Reinforced Nylon which the legs are made from
- Specifically moulded to fit the contours of your vehicle's roof
- MasterKey compatible
- Lockable legs for added security
- Simple and effective leg clamp attachment is easy to install and remove
- 2500 features Rhino-Rack Vortex bars with wind noise reducing VGS strips
- Offers long-term performance
- Suitable for light off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Easy to install / remove
- Tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
- # Of Bars: 1
- Bar Length: 1375mm
- Colour: Black or Silver
- Fixture: Removable
- Leg Profile: 2500
- Mount Style: Bare Roof Mount
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Load Rating: 35kgs
What You Get
- 2500 Fitting Kit
- 2500 Leg (x2)
- Vortex Bar (Black or Silver 1375mm)
Q1. If I install the 2500 then remove it how do I make sure I put it back on in the right spot?
A1. It's a great idea to stick the white arrow decal stickers in line with the foot plate inside the door jamb for future reference points as it is easy to attach and remove the 2500 system.
Q2. What tools do I need to install this system?
A2. You will only need a measuring tape and pair of scissors along with the tools that are included in the kit.
- MAZDA BT50 2dr Ute Freestyle Cab 11/11 to 04/19
- MAZDA BT50 2dr Ute Single Cab 11/11 to 04/19
- FORD Ranger PX/PX MkII 2dr Ute Single Cab 09/11 to 04/19
- FORD Ranger PX/PX MkII 2dr Ute Super Cab 09/11 to 04/19