Changing the way we use awnings. Quickly and easily re-position your awning from side to side of vehicle and so much more.
The Ironman 4x4 Quick Release Mounting Brackets are design registered and manufactured in Australia, and are changing the way we use awnings allowing you to;
- Set up camp and drive away, leaving your awning free standing;
- Quickly reposition awning from drivers side to passenger side or to the rear of vehicle;
- Easily swap awning from one vehicle to a different vehicle;
- Store awning off the vehicle when not in use, or let is dry once you return home;
- Mount other accessories, such as tradesman tools – shovels, PVC pipe, conduit carriers etc;
- Mount your awning for use at home together with the Ironman 4x4 Awning Extra Hook Kit– as a shelter over a BBQ area, over the kids play area etc, making your awning multi use;
- Comes as twin pack
- Hardware included - 8x stainless steel M6 bolts, nuts and washers and 2x shaft locking retaining clips;
- Limited lifetime warranty - (must have proof of purchase)
Fits Ironman 4x4 awnings and most other awnings on the market. Can be padlocked on for security. Rated up to 35kg.
Please Note: Photo shows the quick release bracket AND the hook kit (sold separately)